The Keyhole Surf Camp is your ideal guesthouse for an ultimate Nias adventure. Enjoy one of seven very clean bedrooms each with private bath, excellent menu packages, numerous leisure amenities, and “keyhole” access to the legendary Nias break is at your doorstep.
A very experienced and hospitable local family owns and operates Keyhole Surf Camp. Timotius “Timmy” & Santi Wau opened their home to surfers since 2003. Timmy has been working surf charters since 1997 on some of the most reputable boats in and around the Mentawai’s, Tello’s, Banyak and Nias. Photography is one of Timmy’s passions. He will document your surf adventure with advanced photography equipment.
All inclusive 11 days and 10 nights USD 650
The Wau family owns and operates the Keyhole Surf Camp. The family guest home is ideal for travelers looking for a clean, convenient, and economical room.
The friendly Wau family will ensure your stay meets your needs.
Features and Amenities:
Seven very clean guestrooms, each with private bathroom (flush toilets)
White sheet/bedding provided for each guestroom
Each single bed can be joined together to make a large double bed
Outside “rinse” shower available to all guests
Room comes with two large wall fans
Large balcony to watch waves and “hangout”. Area includes DVD player and sound system
Food and drinks available (including cold beers).
All inclusive 10 days/10 nights
What is included:
• 10 days and 10 Nights staying at Keyhole surf camp
• The best waves in the wold
• Airport transfer (Arrival&Departure) Destination 2,5 hour drive each way
• Daily Van Toyota transport to other surf breaks around Rockstar (Hilisataro) and 8 frame (Sau’a) on that given day or by guest request
• All meals and food including
• 2 juices or Soft drink / Day
• 1 large Bottled Water / Day
• Snorkeling gear
• Traditional Villages tour – depending on the surfing
• Room with Private bathroom and 2 wall fan – Not AC
• All Activities
What is not included:
• All Air Lines ticket
• Airport tax
• Nias Souvenir or Statue
• Alcohol / Spirits / Beer
• Photo or Video packages – The typical photo or video package will range between $100 US – $200 US
• Surf Lessons-learn to surf
• Surf Equipment