Shocking footage has emerged of a group of passers-by bashing one of the two thieves who allegedly stole a tourist’s handbag in Bali, Indonesia.
Two teenagers were mauled in separate shark attacks on the same stretch of North Carolina beach Sunday, both suffering life-threatening injuries, local officials said.
A NSW teenager celebrating the end of school exams in Bali was rushed to hospital after consuming a dangerous cocktail which was suspected to have been laced with methanol.
Liam Davies, 19, had been celebrating with mates on New Year’s Day when he became sick after drinking an alcoholic beverage at a bar on the holiday island of Lombok. He was taken to a local hospital for treatment and later brought to Sir Charles Gairdner Hospital. This morning, a hospital spokeswoman confirmed the teenager had passed away.
A 19-year-old Perth man was fighting for his life in hospital last night with suspected methanol poisoning from a drink on the Indonesian island of Lombok.
The 18-year-old is believed to be the worst affected of a number of people who have fallen seriously ill after drinking cocktails spiked with methanol. An 18-year-old boy was also temporarily blinded during a schoolies trip to Bali last month.
A California teenager was taken to the hospital Tuesday morning after a shark attacked her in shallow water at Kahana Beach on Maui. The incident happened at around 9:45 a.m. at the beach fronting the Hololani Resort at 4401 Lower Honoapiilani Highway, a third of a mile north of the surf area known as “S-turns.”